BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

i'm the modern one...

OMG!!! i finally hav my own blog!!
like after yearsss dreaming about it,,;/

anyway,,isnt there any1 there to welcome me?? >.<
well usually my sisters would b my 1st frens wen i make any new stuff,,but u c the problem here is that they themselves DO NOT blog!!
ooo,,looks like the youngest is the mordenest now...errr..i'm not sure if "mordenest" exist.(in the dictionary @ manglish)

neway,,i'm njoying myself soo much here,,although looks like i'm talking alone..crap..=(
"somebody save me"...
tahts what interest me to blog,,"i can crap"!!! hahah

so if anyone of you people out there "HAPPEN" to read my blog,,juz comment somethng abt me,..dun worry, i dun force people to compliment me..juz tell me the truth although its : "sharon you suck at blogging"
i'll accpet it,...happily,,then i'll just cry in front of the screen...=_(

errr...did i talk too much? c dis is my 1st page,,so i can't estimate how much i've craped..XD

k byee...till v meet again,....=D

0 comments: