BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I NEED A VACATION!!!

haah,,dis is my 2nd page....

i'm still trying HARD to learn to manage dis blog...for eg: i still dunt knoe how to put pictures n stuff...

and wat's the function of " LABELS FOR THIS POST"? hmmm...nvr mind,,i'll take ONE STEP AT A TIME,,.

neway,,,I'm so bored at home,,although its HOLIDAYS,...why leh? facebooking oso boring,,play restaurant city(1st attempt) lagi boring!! gosshhh! somebody gimme WORK to do!

homework?? hmm,,,not in the MOOD..haha..if ikut mood sei la..will never finish....
so i guez dis hols i'm juz gonna laze around..........waste my time,,,........then wen i wake up,,"Ohhh,,its Saturday?? and i have to get bck to school."

why go bck skul on sat? well,,i'm staying in hostel,,,or i can say tht i'm studying in a SBP skul (skolah berasrama penuh).....WARNING : dun ask me how is it like to b in tht skul! not to say it sucks,,,but,,..................mayb lame? ;)

dun wanna talk abt boring skul!!! so,,,back to talking abt boring hols,,i wonder waht other students (who deosnt go online evrydy) do.....hmmm...probably they're studying.....
tuition?? *sigh students nowadays,,,,chasing for knowledge..ADULTS chasing for money....
y cant evry1 b like me? onlining da whole day?! =D

i tink i'll stop here,,i dun want people to say my blog is just a piece of crap...
dat is y,,"I NEED A VACATION"!!!!!!! so tht i dun crap-blog...hehe...
c ya!!

0 comments: