BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Big GurLs dOn't cRy !!


Welcome back lads and gents.,,

to your favourite hot-spot, the crapiest blog. :) *oh so proud to mention it.

Anyway, "big gurls don't cry" speaks about a young girl, in her...(let me recall my biology)................
aha! In her..........oh ya, "adolescent stage". Well to cut the story short, its me actually.

Ok first, why do i wana cry? My bf (like i've even had one) dumped me? Oh, dream on. Its bcoz i desperately wana go to.......wait for it.......PLACES!! hAHA, yea, i have a few places which i dream to go, but looks like its not working at all. So, maybe @ probably i'll go with my husband and family in future. Patience, everyone!

this time, i'll be telling two of my favourite hottest spots on the globe. Let's go on a "road trip" then. whee~

First stop, Newwww Yorrkkkk Citttyyy. Oh it just makes me stutter! >.<


p/s: i love crowded places, esp "the city that never sleeps", of course~


Central Park = stupendous


And now we're in .....PARIS !! huh, i managed to not stutter.

ohh yeaa,,Paris is sooo tangible with its Eiffel tower...

So, there we go. 2 of my dream places. Wait and see for pictures of me standing in front of statue of Liberty and Eiffel Tower. (edited pics are also counted) :p

0 comments: