BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

m.I.$.$.I.N.g T.h.E.m !


I shall begin today's crap with a SIGH...As you can see the title of this crap, its called "missing them". haha, nO, not my ex...(like i've even got one), but my sisters. Yea, pris and abby.

Suddenly while i was driving, haha, jk, while mum was driving, i found out that the car was super quiet! That was when i realized that apart of my family isn't here. Usually when my sisters are back, gosh! the whOle car shakes! Not that we are aggressive, but bcuz we were noisy. We would turn on the radio loudly, and sing along. Luckily all of our voices were not bad, that's why mum didn't mind. We also chat, and chat, and chat...till someone gets hurt, then we stop. LOL

But that didn't matter so much bcuz, what is life if we don't quarrel? >.<>


Miss walking in the mud wid abby at tj. sepat..

Abby and i had a great holiday, thanks to Unc Chris. He brought us, as in, drove to this place called tanjung sepat from his home in kl. Well, we walked in mud, and it was...eeww! Baby crabs (like around millions) running around...eeew i dun wanna describe anymore of it cuz its too yucking. After strolling on the beach, we had seafood for lunch,(another eeew). Crabs, sotong, prawns?? "I'll just have sizzling taufu, eggs, and vegetables." i told my uncle. He was like, "O---kay..." "i don't eat seafood," i gave a innocent smile. "She's weird," abby shrugged. okay, whatever. i dun fancy seafood, that's all. Anywy, we had the time of our lives!

A 2-hours ride in the car!! wheeee hooooo!!!


Legs buried in mud, feels awesome~


A picture of sisters is something that could make you smile! =)


ohh,,i didn't know that i ended up telling about our vacation.LOL. Nevermind, guess the whole idea is clear enough! So, lesson learnt today : appreciate your loved ones while they are STILL around! Till we meet, in the next episode of my life!

0 comments: